New beginnigs and the beach

Wow has it been a rough few months..... I wasn't even going to post about it because I want to forget it all. I have been thru some pretty scary medical stuff but am now in recovery and it seems once again the blogosphere is attracting my attention. I am sooo not going to give any other details because other than decorating I'm a very very private person, and I hate discussing all the yucky depressing junk that life sometimes throws at you.

I must say one of the things that has got me through it all is just thinking about the beach! When you need an escape there it is always and forever waiting for you..... ohhh I would love to own a beach home someday. I'm going to be moving back to where I grew up (Eugene, Oregon) very soon, I can't wait. I'm going to go straight to the coast! Thennnn I'm going site seeing to all the old spots, like my high school etc. wish me luck its a huge move!


**The June 09 issue of Coastal Living has not left my side for the past month**

Here's the good stuff:











No comments:

Post a Comment