Bleu d'Orage shop in France

I'm not sure about my readers but my Summer is going way to fast. Maybe it's the move I made or all the medical stuff but I want more....way more! Many shops are already displaying fall stock!! This was the summer of the beach...I swear I bought so many shells, even my potpourri is Pottery Barns Ocean Potpourri and it really smells like the beach!

Well on to the post at hand...

I can't read a word in french but boutique Bleu d'Orage is a must share...... I found it from the wonderful blogger Tongue in Cheek. Thank god she posts in English! I believe that no one mixes the reds, blues and greys better than the French! I love all the natural fabrics and tones, and after seeing the below daybed mattress I've decided I've got to have one like that and thank god I found a shop in Eugene that will sew it for me. oh...I bet they don't use real cotton filling but oh well. good news-good news...








No comments:

Post a Comment