White Christmas - Tricia Foley

I havn't posted in awhile so I thought I'd would give you a peek of what's inside my book called White Christmas by Tricia Foley. Foley is a frequent contributor to Victoria, Town & Country, and House Beautiful magazines.

I have been sick so many times in the last few months that my tonsils finaly gave out on me and I got tonsillitis for the first time in my life! My god trying to sleep when your throat keeps closing up is scary! Anyways im gettin better and hope to stay that way at least for the meantime.... I couldn't wait for winter and now I can't wait for spring? tse tse ... never satisfied.....

What I like in the below photos is not only that the theme is all white but notice the vintage linen stockings, the basket for storing bulbs filled with straw and a chandelier draped with moss, which is great for me because I can't seem to get a wreath to look good on my chandelier! and we all know how hip that is right now!








On another note I want to say thanks to Charmaine at Beautiful Things To Share for the wonderful lemonade from lemons award. Charmaine has one of the best blogs I've seen and she has impeccable taste, so if you havn't been to her blog, your really missing out.


Now im supposed to name 10 other bloggers to give this to, but im soooo lazy this time, sooo I will just have to nominate everone in my blog list! They all deserve it anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment