Annie Kuentzman-Levet's home in France

Here I have photographed pages of an old Victoria Magazine, it is issue October 1998. The home is of Annie Kuentzman-Levet who is a decorator and sells right out of her home in France. She arranges her rooms so customers can come right in to shop.

Sometimes I read old issues of Victoria, and last night I found this feature. I think this is a perfect example of why I think the old Victoria was soo magical! EVERY SINGLE FEATURE DONE WAS TIMELESS! You can go back years and years and still learn more and find inspiration for today. Off hand I can see a zinc finial lamp, a birds nest, a galvanized bucket, a wooden horse, linen and burlap, mercury glass, slipcovers and more, not even mentioning her perfect furniture!.....And this was over 10 years ago!





No comments:

Post a Comment