Theresa Smith - Romantic Mobile Home Paradise

This is my first post that I really am emotional over! What Theresa has done to her double wide mobile home has inspired me more than anyone anywhere! I am almost speechless and it just goes to show that to have beautiful interiors you do not have to live in a mansion.

This also sits very close to home for me because I am going thru a short sale for my large home in Tennessee that I had to give up, and now am living in an apartment with just over 1000 square feet in Oregon! I have decorated of course and will get pictures up asap, but this is my affirmation that it's ok!! No....I don't need all those wood floors and high ceilings to prove I can decorate, beautiful design can be found in any home regardless of size or build.

Thank you Country Living for this feature I am soo sure you have inspired and touched the hearts of many with this.

Theresa Smith is an anique seller (or what she calls Junk Dealer) at the Shelbyville Antique Market in Kentucky. She also does Antique shows. Please visit her blog here Time Worn Interiors.

I love the way she uses architectural salvage with abundance. Her home is so romantic, It looks like it came right out of france! I love all the white...












No comments:

Post a Comment